We’ve got some iOS news to cover today, with two big releases already out and one coming out tomorrow. Thursday will see the release of Martin Wallace’s Brass onto iOS devices. This one has been in development for a while and Cublo has texted the hell out of it. All accounts are that this one will be a classic. Make sure you pop over to the App Store tomorrow for that one!
So while you’re waiting for Thursday, we’ve got another Martin Wallace classic to hold you over. Steam has gotten the digital treatment in Steam: Rails to Riches.
Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
Which routes will give You the best returns on their costs?
Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments?
Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
– official Steam™: Rails to Riches game
– original artwork
– ingame interactive tutorial
– languages: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese
– optimized for smartphones and tablets
– play with AI, with friends or both
– 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
– 3-5 player maps
– climate sounds and music matched to maps
– adaptable animation speed
– inapp official rules
– unique, original board game feel on Your device
– colorblind mode
Steam: Rail to Riches is available for $6.99 in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steam-rails-to-riches/id1016459121?mt=8
The next big title release is Uwe Rosenberg’s Le Havre: The Inland Port
In the award-winning board game, Le Havre: The Inland Port, you and your opponent compete in order to amass the most wealth by building up the iconic French port of Le Havre. The game can be played locally against the computer, in hot-seat mode or online — competing against friends or global players in order to advance in the rankings. Drop in and out of play anytime and play an unlimited amount of games with your friends simultaneously, when you want, where you want.
The digital version of the award-winning 2-player board game by cult author Uwe Rosenberg (2013 nominated best for the Golden Geek 2-player board game in 2013, nominated for the International Gamers Award – Strategy Games: 2-player board games and winner of the International Gamers Awards – Strategy Games: 2 player board game).
Use our convenient matchmaking service to challenge players of your skill level globally or play locally with a friend. You can also defeat one of the different computer opponents with varying difficulty. Friend lists and world rankings are included as well.
– A perfect conversion of the the award-winning board game
– Comprehensive tutorial and straightforward rules
– Drop in and out anytime and save your games in the cloud
– Beautiful art and sound convey the atmosphere of a French harbor
– Available languages: German, English, French, Spanish
– Worldwide cross-platform leaderboards: Can you take the #1 spot?
Le Havre: The Inland Port is available for $4.99 on the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/le-havre-the-inland-port/id1044671796?mt=8